Saturday, May 5, 2018

Adventures of Miff & Petey: Pt 2

ok hello this has been one of the best/craziest weeks of ma lyfe!

So I'll tell a quick story with each of my photos 
(: 




-My snakester. We were walking on campus and it's practically d e a d because it's finals week right before summer break aka not a soul really wants to talk to us. So we (I) chased down this girl holding a snake and she had to take the picture for me because Sister Mifflin was standing twenty feet away HAHAHAHA, in the end the girl wasn't really that interested haha




-Katy Lu (: She is my person. I feel like there's a special moment when you meet that soul you were sent to save and Katy was mine. She is so special to me. Sacred. This summer she is going home and we introduced her to her sisters so they can take care of her. I will never forget the spiritual witnesses that I've had being with her. Every time we talk I know that God is real and His love is so deep for Katy. I know Heavenly Father has a detailed plan for her returning home.















-For 17 months all I can think of everyday is how much I love my little brother Oskar. He has taught me so much about gentleness and love. He is the most caring passionate person I know. This week he received his mission call, assigned to the Mexico, Hermosillo Mission. I could not be more proud of his decision and determination to serve. I love this kid.
















-BREE!
#dunked. Bree is like our best friend in the world. I love her so much!!! She was taught on a different campus by some elders but it's like they found her so we can love on her! Hahah she is a true bff and a real homie. Basically moving in with me in July (;
























-Sister Gale got transferred this week because of her wedding proposal hahah but it was actually so sad. She is such a good missionary. SO loving and has a deep desire to share the truths of the gospel! WOW I LOVE HER! I will never forget our jam sessions and her beautiful voice singing Called to Serve (;









- Sister Mifflin! HAHAHAHA What a funny little human! Man she is a hoot! So we have to go pick up dinner for the new missionaries and we get a text from President Smith and it says his credit card is hidden on the front porch. Needless to say we acted like spies and I made Sister Mifflin do a tuck and roll to get in the car. Hahaha but as you can tell in the next pic she got a little worn out while we waited for our service project that day.... HAHAHAHA Oh my word. Sister Mifflin has really been my anchor this week. I've been a little all over the place with transfers and sending home my Sister Smario, but Sister Mifflin has held me together. I really don't know what I would do without her. On a final note, today at Bree's baptism I felt the spirit so strongly testify that God knows me. He knows my heart. He knows our dreams and our fears. He knows what we each need to return home. I know that He knows you. Choose to be an anchor in someone else's life. Every person in my life right now give me reason and purpose to be my best self. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father places each of us right where we need to be. Whether that's the middle of Mexico or Florida State University. He has a plan and He is working miracles on the daily. (:

-SISTER  p e t e r s e n ☀

No comments:

Post a Comment