Saturday, April 28, 2018

#DivineDesign am I right?

I got to see my Sister Smario and she goes home in 4 days and it makes me want to rip my soul out because she has it in her hands most days! Anywho. Yeah I love her!

Ok this week we skipped over to Fort Walton Beach and I got to see a family I worked with when I served there. They are so special. It was funny because the elders tried to see them last week and they said no and wouldn't let them in. And then I showed up. (: I feel like the Lord truly sent me there to be a door wedge to help keep an open line for the Kammers' to have the gospel (:

Katy is doing so amazing. Yesterday we talked with her about her relationship with God. She has grown so much and I love her so so much. She knows God is in her life. She knows that she met us for a reason. We had her read Elder Rasband's talk called Divine Design a few weeks ago and whenever she gets an answer or feels the spirit of something that can't be a coincidence she says "Divine Design, am I right?" Hahah I love her so much. It really has been divine design that we got to meet her and teach her. I love the time that I have been able to pray and watch over my friend. Campus has been crazy because everyone is taking finals and such and not very many people want to talk with us about Jesus but we have still found some really cool people. This week on campus.. there was a Coke Hug machine! You hug the machine and get a free coke!!! It was so fun! We didn't get to do it though.... the line was too long I guess but it LOOKED really fun haha. We had souls to save, I can drink coke in heaven.. hopefully they don't distribute Pepsi or something in the celestial kingdom.. Sorry Slacks (:

On that note at Tropical Smoothie this week the workers started singing "Yeah!" by Usher and it was so funny and then they noticed us busting up and now we're best friends with them so hopefully they get baptized or something one day (:

Sister Gale, a sister on another campus, got proposed to.. hahahahahaha it was so funny! . Um Sister Boyce busted her ankle playing ultimate frisbee so all of us are ready for it to get banned in our mission, she's like the 10th person who has gotten injured hahahah. and other than that I really got nothing. (: I hope you all have a great week! I love you all mucho! You are where you are for a reason, don't doubt that God is using you every single day to help His children come home!

"Muslims are okay in Sister Gale's book."- Sister Gale

-SISTER  p e t e r s e n☀
- that awkward moment when the only ones who show up at
district meeting are us and Elder Miller.... hahahaha

-Sister Mifflin next to a really larger than life picture of Jesus.

-My current favorite sisters ever I love them and this swing was artsy
-This is the elders investigator Bree. She is so elect! We LOVE her!
She told us this week that she's only getting married in the temple
and she's gonna walk around with a tag like us that says
 "Only getting married in the Mormon temple." HAHAHA she's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment