Saturday, May 26, 2018

FS....yoooo who big summer blowout



He said "Someday I hope you get the chance, to live like you were dying."

I don't know why, but I've had this looming feeling like death is on the line! HAHAHAHA.

weird.

This week was hot hot hot hot hotttttt. Wow. Sometimes I forget that I'm not from Florida and then a week like this week comes and you're like... how is anyone from Florida, and why do humans want to live here? So, yeah it warmed up a bit this week. (: BUT I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT OBVIOUSLY!

Monday we found a girl named Iliana! She is so cool! We've met up with her a few more times this week and it was raining so she's been showing us the in's and out's of campus, and how to get past 'student only' areas. Haha she's actually the greatest answer to prayers! But really she is a miracle! So we've been meeting up with her. Campus is like a zombie apocalypse scene.  The only people within miles are construction workers! Hahaha we found Iliana sitting at a table and right after we met her the elders came up and contacted her too, hahahaha, because she was literally the only person on campus! I kid, I kid, there are more than just her. Surprisingly we met a lot of people this week because you actually talk to EVERYONE that passes you! We met Lee, who we gave a Chinese - Book of Mormon to! Sadly there aren't missionaries yet in China to teach him over the summer, but let's be real, President Nelson is fighting for Lee (: 

We were walking on Thursday and met this kid named Lucas. He was a searching soul. I LOVE when people have actual conversations with us! They actually think critically about religion and they don't just blow us off! Lucas was so cool and we're gonna start meeting up with him more. 

Honestly this week consisted of sweat, rain, sun, sunburns, and sweat. and blisters. and sweat. Not sure some days if I'm sweating, crying, it's raining, or it's just the humidity. HAHAHAHAAH oh man I can't wait to see snow again one day. Literally everyday we come home and just lay on the ground in our apartment until we stop dripping sweat HAHAHA.

Today we got to talk to some of our sisters in another zone and they were telling us about the miracles they've seen and it sent chills up my spine and through my core! We are a part of such a marvelous work. This is truly my favorite period I've ever had in my life. I love waking up knowing every breath that I give that day is a sacrifice to the Lord. He is gathering his chickens, and the elect harden not their hearts! I know that Jesus Christ is coming again. These are the last days of the harvest. His servants have been sent to the four corners of the earth! WOOT WOOOOOOT! This is so exciting and awesome! 
"Missions are like Mission Impossible missions, but they actually matter."

the tcc sisters ate all my trail mix. little heffas. 🐄

-SISTER  p e t e r s e n☀

No comments:

Post a Comment