Monday, February 26, 2018

It's a beautiful day to save lives

Yes. Elder Holland spoke to my face. And yes, because I had the will and the Lord provided the way, I was standing RIGHT behind him in the full mission picture. And yes I am one happy little clam now.

-THAT'S MY COMPANION

Elder Holland was obviously the highlight of the week! Absolutely incredible! He just came and told us how lucky we are to be missionaries. It hit me in that meeting that heck yes I am! I am probably one of the luckiest most blessed people in the world. He told us we will NEVER do anything MORE important than serving as a missionary. We will have kids and families but that is AS important, not MORE important. That gave me a huge perspective on what we're actually doing. We're saving souls people!

So many spiritual experiences came from that meeting a lot of them very personal. One thing I want each of you to know is that I felt the spirit of God speak to me through Elder Jeffrey R. Holland. He is a man of God. Yes he is imperfect, I was on the front row with my glasses on I saw a lot of his physical imperfections over 2 hours, but imperfect people are all God has ever had to work with! What a wonderful thing that we don't have to be like Elder Holland or Mother Theresa or your older sibling or your neighbor or your spouse, the only person you are trying to be like is the Savior. I want to share this quote from Elder Holland's last conference.

"Every one of us aspires to a more Christlike life...If we admit that honestly and are trying to improve, we are not hypocrites, we are human."

THE GOSPEL IS FOR EVERYONE

Get it? Everyone of us. Quit turning inward and thinking about yourself. I gotta quit being so trunky sometimes and realize I only have 3 more months to give my heart out! It is a beautiful day and age to be a member of Christ's kingdom. IT'S JUST SO AWESOME! AHHH I WANT TO SCREAM AT YOU BECAUSE I LOVE WHAT I AM DOING SO MUCH. Everyday I now wake up thinking, "What can I do to save a soul today?" We all need to decide what team we're on and then, play our hearts out. I love you all so much. I am grateful for every person and experience the Lord has blessed me with to be His refined, humble, servant. I love my Savior and His gospel is perfect! 

-THAT'S OUR DISTRICT MEETING THAT WE SKYPED INTO
 BECAUSE THE A/C REPAIR MAN CAME IN THE MIDDLE OF IT!
I will not lie, the plans were changed and Elder Holland did not ride in our mini van..... ): (: don't be sad, be happy!

We went to Dothan Zone Conference and Sister Wilson taught us some Australian songs on the way and made us sing in rounds #bestroadtripever haha on the way home I may or may not have explained the Lord of the Rings trilogy to those living in darkness *cough *cough Sister Smario and Sister Wilson.

-THAT'S OUR SIDE KICK SISTER WILSON




Anyway I just love everything about my life and you should too because the Savior suffered so you could enjoy it, and if you are miserable, that's a little pathetic that you are wasting the gift of the gospel. Seriously, find some dang joy brothers and sisters. (: I LOVE YOU!

-SISTER  p e t e r s e n




-THAT'S MY HOT MOM




THAT'S HOW I FEEL ABOUT MY MISSION

No comments:

Post a Comment