Saturday, February 17, 2018

Ain't no rest for the righteous

What a week my friends. Truth be told the Lord used me as an instrument this week because I would have died if I was supposed to orchestrate what we accomplished!

-Sometimes you have this kind of week where all you want to do is
get your groceries inside and you drop them everywhere and then
your companion takes a picture instead of helping you. HAHAHAHAHA
Highlight of the week! Due to some last minute transferring situations, we now have Sister Wilson in our little #POUND of sisters! WOW I LOVE HER! She is probably the happiest little Australian gem I've ever had the pleasure of being around! Gosh I love her and we have Marianna in common and I love Marianna, so sorry for everyone else but she just jumped to the top of my A-list (;

Ok, ok, ok, I'll tell you a story! So Valentine's day was absolutely nuts on campus! So many booths and people and the spirit was just NOT there. We were feeling pretty weird so we decided to head back to the institute and on our way there we see these SCARY AS HECK catholic priests walking towards us! I'm talking full dark cloaks with huge crosses on their necks, it was like Da Vinci Code, Voltaire, paranormal activity scary status! Like the spirit WOOOOOOOSH left us! Yeah......we ran. hahahaha but then we decided Satan was not going to scare us off campus there's only room for one of us in this town! Next thing you know we find this super prepared girl who's looking for a church and read the Book of Mormon one time that was in the nightstand in her hotel room. Moral of the Story, when you think your soul is about to get sucked out by death eaters, just remember there's a cool girl ready to talk to you just over that mountain!

-FSU because I love it with my life!
Next! Katy is doing so awesome! We had a great lesson with her and she's hopefully going to make it to church this Sunday! She throws the hardball questions but she's genuine and she doesn't know how close she is!

Elder Holland is riding in our Mini Van next week. Yep. We're basically famous.

My last and final note of the evening. I serve in a foreign country where people have shortcut phrases you don't typically hear in the civilized world. This week's newest term of endearment refers to a VW Beetle. Aka Herbie. When they want to nickname it, instead of the normal person term "SLUG BUG" they call it "PUNCH BUGGIE". Yes, I repeat, "PUNCH BUGGIE". 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I have an ongoing feud with this kid in our YSA ward about which is more politically correct haha. Cast your vote.

-This is my pal Willie. Willie has a 7ft arm span. Willie is cool.
All I have to say is,  Acts 17:30 "And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent". Saying Punch Buggie was cute and fun, but this is the real world where we say Slug Bug. I have mercy on my brethren though, His truth I will proclaim! 

-SISTER  p e t e r s e n☀


Sister Smario's Valentine for when people
bash us on campus!!!
-SISTER WILSONNNNNNNNNNN eating
Chips and Salsa in the car hahahahaah I LOVE HER!

No comments:

Post a Comment