Saturday, February 3, 2018

If I was you I'd wanna be me too

Ok the spirit is telling me that all you need this week is a miracle story, which is convenient for me because I'm weak from emailing.


Step Down. But look up.
We were walking on campus and we were having a lot of rejection. And I was hungry. Not a good combination. I don't often wear my miracle shoes but we wanted a miracle, so I asked for one and put them on. As we walked I was getting pretty down doubting if we would find who we embarked to find. We sat on a bench said a prayer and started walking. We only had a few minutes left in the day because of other things we needed to get done. As we were walking I saw this little note to me from God on the sidewalk and He knew I knew what it meant. So we took a picture and I knew we were on the right path. Sister Smario tells me we need to turn left so we go and talk to this girl. As soon as she sees us she says, "I know who you are." Well let me tell you what, I was actually screaming in my brain I was so excited. We found out that she has a best friend serving a mission in LA and she would love to learn more. As soon as we were done talking to her we searched her friend on Facebook and our plan is to try and have skype lessons with her friend in them! I'm not lying to you right now the course of our day turned around in a matter of minutes. This girl's life changed because we didn't give up looking for her.

You never know what part of the story you're in. Don't put the bookmark in the page because you're tired and you want a break. Keep reading! Keep going. Stand still, pray for revelation, then go. Follow those promptings. They will come. I love being a missionary and I love serving my King. I love you all so so so so much. Please reach out and let's lift our Brothers and Sisters together (:




I just love my companion more than I love kisses.

-SISTER  p e t e r s e n☀

ps. my miracle shoes work everytime. And I looked real good at MLC, pics to come. 

Spaghetti Tacos in real life.








Our reaction when we found out Elder Holland is actually coming February 24th to the FTM.
Actually this is a lie we had to tame ourselves for a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment