Saturday, March 3, 2018

Parts of a letter 'Just for Ya'll'

yeah so no weekly this week but honestly nothing really happened. Yesterday in my interview with my mission president he said that my assignment is really difficult and stressful and he's transferring Sister Smario. :(  Sister Smario is just so awesome. She's gonna be one of my bridesmaids when I get home. Like hands down one of the top ten people in my life. I can't wait for you to meet her! Her personality is very, very similar to Emma's! I love her sooooooo much! 

Well, that's all folks! I love you and I am so grateful for you! 
I trained at MLC this week and we used Sister Oscarson's talk as our platform.

"The Needs Before As as a Mission."

It was super good. Really spirit led! Starting Sunday President Smith asked us to do Weekly Leadership Webinars every Sunday night that all the sisters in the mission are going to watch. I am just so excited to see what happens. 

Campus is really really awesome! We walk all day and talk to students all day. We're teaching some really awesome girls right now! Will you put their names on the prayer roll? I love them so much! 

I love being a missionary and I can't wait to share this home with y'all one day when we come back to visit! 

Send some pictures of Oskar! (PROM)

I love you!!! Have a good week (:


No comments:

Post a Comment