Saturday, January 27, 2018

RIP brick phones



Well I'm not gonna give you too much detail but I got to go to Fort Walton Beach on an exchange and I actually rolled over and died of happiness. And then on the way home we also got to stop in Marianna bc "medical reasons"........(; so I was pretty pumped on life that I've experienced all of my mission in the past week! 


-Sister Smario because she's actually the chick-fil-a sauce to my chick-fil-a
and I named my password after her
Alright, I basically have nothing to tell you except it was absolutely freezing cold this week on campus. We had a booth one morning where we basically have this huge five foot Book of Mormon and we give people free drinks. We weren't cold enough so Sister Smario, my favorite current companion, and me decided to have a contest of who could hold ice in their hand longer. She won so I let her buy me lunch. Actually we starved because we're broke, while the elders ate their chick-fil-a right in front of us. Some people have no chill. 




-First phone selfie with the FSU krew
Oh yeah and I had to get my Facebook up-to-date so reliving the past ten years was really exactly what I wanted to do as a missionary (-: but Facebook is actually going to be awesome on campus so we're pumped. oh yeah and I got my phone!!!! CHECK IT! 

Best part of the whole week was when I bought a box of Whoppers at the gas station to keep me awake and then after about five I remembered Hawaii is a thing so one by one me and Sister Smario chucked them out the window. It was so liberating.

Well here's my advice to you friends. Put down your phone unless your kid's name is phone, or unless your adding me on Facebook and sending all your heathen friends my way. LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUU. 

No really save a life, get off your phone.


-SISTER  p e t e r s e n☀

No comments:

Post a Comment