Saturday, January 6, 2018

525,600 miracles

One year ago I walked into the MTC and embarked on a journey that has forever changed me. Every minute the Lord has allowed me to wear this tag, this last year, has blessed my life, and so many others. I am just so truly grateful I have had the privilege to serve as a Full-Time missionary representing Jesus Christ. How great is my calling!

-My beautiful wonderful perfect companion scraping ice
off our windshield with an apostate cd so we could go see our sisters
This week was off the CHAIN! Like, picture the Beast on Sandlot chasing down Benny the Jet Rodriguez, but I'm not as fast as that kid so I actually have been gasping for air and had to pull out my inhaler! This week we woke up to a FREEZING COLD SNOW-ICE STORM! Then we had to leave and go to Gulf Breeze but all the freeways were closed because of the ice and then they wanted me to feed Sister Smario TUNA! I can't feed a fish TUNA! That's an ABOMINATION! So we were driving to Gulf Breeze ,and no joke this was like a movie I kid you not, I had to decide last minute to pull off an exit because we were completely out of gas! Like I went over the triangle with the lines on it and we were screaming! Still a miracle that our minivan made it up that ramp #angels. 

The best part of being out of Tallahassee... we went and served at our Bishop's Storehouse. It was so fun to load food and help out the saints in need! Oh I just loved it! Then we went to Fairhope and it was a blast!! I got to work with the one and only Sister Hulstine again and I was like BAM back in action in Alabama!!!! It was fun!
-All the lovelies in the #POUND#
Ok last story... 

We got permission to watch The Sound of Music for New Year's Eve. So because this film is from the stone age and it's like three hours long we only got through the first half and stopped at intermission. The next day was not our designated Pday but we all wanted to finish the movie! So I pulled the short straw and had to be the one to ask President Smith. 

This was our conversation.

"President Smith, this is urgent. Can we please, please finish The Sound of Music tonight? I don't know if Maria ends up being a nun or if the Captain marries the Baroness! Does Hitler invade Austria?!? The world may never know.."

"(; Please finish the movie."

HAHAHAHAAHAH we finished the movie and now we can't stop singing "How do you solve a problem like MARIA!"


-Sister Houston is literally my fav!
She gave this to me when I was sad
about leaving my pillow pet in Tally
Oh dear friends serving a mission is quite literally the best thing in the world! I know that this church is still led and guided by God. He will call another prophet and I will sustain him with my soul! I thank God for the prophet who guides me in these latter days! I love you all! Have a great week!!




-SISTER  p e t e r s e n☀




Sylvester died and we had to clean it 

No comments:

Post a Comment