Saturday, January 13, 2018

Hot Fudge Heals

So I don't think I've ever walked this much in my whole entire life and I want to die but it feels so good to be completely exhausted at the end of the day and feel totally wrecked when I wake up in the morning but it's all good because I'm burning holes into my shoes preaching the good word and I'm gonna be ok. [:

-First day of school (: (:


We walk a lot on campus (: I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTT No real talk though I really do love it hahahaha There are people everywhere! It's crazy! I was telling some Elders who were saying that campus was "dead" because there was only 50 people in sight instead of the normal amount, that one time in Mariana I distinctly remember driving for miles and miles and miles before seeing a house. WE ARE SURROUNDED BY PEOPLE READY TO HEAR THE GOSPEL IT'S AWESOME!

Yeah, right now I'm just trying to figure out how to talk to people my age that are not from the south. Hahah,a it's like a completely different mission here. Everyone is from Orlando or the Keys and basically Catholic or don't believe in "God" but in a "Higher Power".....mmmm... Tom Cruise?


-Rain....came...pouring...down
So, yeah it's awesome! But, last night I was reflecting on my week, and just thinking about how hard it was, and how long MLC was, and how much I want to improve, and I thought, you know what else heals besides the atonement of Jesus Christ? 
Hot Fudge on ice cream. 
So, during dinner, we RAN to the store bought some shhhhtuff and I put a thing or two in a pot and BAMO just like the good old days. And wow. My week and life are now complete. Really though, I have found so much strength from Jesus Christ this week, every night. Every night I think about all the things we did that day and how physically exhausted I am and I know He is the one that is going before my face.

-That is the question
Tuesday night all the STLs slept at the mission home before MLC, and Sister Evensen massaged my feet because she's always and forever the true homie. I love that Sister with my whole life! I love her!!

Ok, last note! We have a cute sister here on campus with Down Syndrome. (: Her parents are the CES directors and stuff for our council. She was out with us the other day, and trying to make conversation I said, "Sister Katy guess what!? I'm going to Hawaii when I get home." And she goes, "Um, actually Sister Petersen, I know, that's all you talk about." HAHAHAHAHAHAH SAVAGE but so true. HAHAHAHA We could not stop laughing! Sister Katy is awesome, and she kills it with the dance moves! OH YEAH AND I finally got to be companions with the one and only Sister Emma Hart that I knew pre-mission, only for a day, but still!

LOVE YOU!!!!! Keep being awesooooooome!

-SISTER  p e t e r s e n ☀


-on our merry way to the booth with all the kids in the while Sister Smario rocks the mom van (:




No comments:

Post a Comment