Saturday, January 20, 2018

Well in that case...I'm DEAD

Hello I have a sinus infection and not the good kind. So basically because I haven't been wearing a quote on quote "stocking cap" in this frigid weather all my spidey senses have turned against me. I'm now subject to using the classic Neti Pot thrice daily which basically means I shoot water up my nose and hope that it heals me. #sendprayers

~hand dryers and bathroom pics bc we're cool and
actually it was colder than hell frozen over
Other than the fact that I feel like my face is going to explode at any second and my ears are constantly ringing, this week has been so fun! I went on an exchange with the legendary Sister Evensen. Of course y'all know her but she's the bestie and I love her so much it's unreal! But sad day for her because campus was like -36 degrees and pouring rain. We ran into the bathroom and used the hand dryers because we're low key not allowed to go into any other buildings on campus..... you gotta do what you gotta do. The only person we contacted was this guy on crutches who couldn't run away. (:





President Nelson is the PROPHET!!!!
WOOOO HOOOO. Today in our lesson with our investigator Katherine, Sister Smario was all "I know Russel M. Nelson is the Lord's prophet on the earth today." And in my head I was all "ohhhh yeah that's what's up." I love him so much and I know he is truly God's prophet today! We got to watch the broadcast and press conference as a district and we could not stop laughing at his comment to Peggy the feminist, "I know your mother." HAHAHAHAHA SOOOOOOOO FUNNY. Anytime one of us does something stupid now we all say "Get your act together Peggy." HAHAHAHA  Also at district meeting , we had a funeral for the beloved Sister Katy Leavitt! She flies home Tuesday after 23 months of service! I love this girl with all my heart! What a tender opportunity to have served with her on campus!
~Sister Smario and Sister Fast are actually my favorite humans,
I just love them more than life and I love this pic because it gives me life (:



Alright, alright, alright, just like Matthew McConaughey we decided to make a movie! Haha so a couple weeks ago Sister Smario and I had the opportunity to do 'dress and grooming training' for the mission, so we decided to make a motion picture... aka What Not to Wear: FTM edition! It was hilarious to film it, and we're all so excited to see how it turns out! Stay Tuned.
~movie stars for dayz
I love you all a whole heaping lot, and I hope that you really take a minute to think about how much the Savior loves you. If all you get out of this email is that the Savior is like a Neti Pot, I hope it changes your week. Think about it...he breaks down our walls and heals us, just like that nasal solution is breaking up my mucus and making me feel better. 

"It always comes back to the Neti Pot." -Sister Smario

MUCH LOVE FRIENDS (: (: (:

-SISTER  p e t e r s e n☀

~Sister Katy is QUEEN

No comments:

Post a Comment