Saturday, March 10, 2018

Work iT.

~FWB that's where I wanna be, livin in Fort Walton Beeeach
Hello one and all. I would just like to thank you for taking the time to read this short story of my awesome week. We went to me home land of the Fort Walton Isles and we had a splendid time kickin it with our sisters! Taught a crazy wild Family History lesson and the spirit of Elijah was tangible! 

Next Chapter. My dear old Fairhope Sisters came to this neck of the woods and we had a grand old day reminiscing about Daphne, Alabama


~Pizza the size of your head,
um yes, I was a happy little girl
As I was walking in the sunny sunlight on FSU campus preaching repentance to Seminoles, aka Native American Indians, aka Lamanites, if you will, I was reminded of my good friend Ammon in Alma 26. I've been pondering on the beauty of work lately. Ammon was directed to return to his brethren and bare with patience his afflictions "with the intent that perhaps they might save some few of their souls". I can testify that salvation doesn't come easy. The Savior never had it easy. This is hard work but if we are willing to submit ourselves and do it the Lord will, just like in his promise to Ammon, "give unto us success."

Wednesday, as we were driving home from Fort Walton, this song by Nashville Tribute came on called "Work". And man, I have become a softie, because, that song really hit the feels. Working cannot be done without the mercy and grace of the Redeemer. But that work IS worth it. This past week we got to teach one of my dearest friends in Marianna over skype and the spirit was so strong. I know that God numbers his children just like my mom would number her sea salt caramel dark chocolate Ghirardelli squares, He knows if even just ONE is missing! HE KNOWS YOU. Let that really sink in, that He sees everything you are doing and all your dreams and efforts and He is doing everything He can to help you reach your fullest potential. And, He's called each of us to the WORK, to reach it.

~this is the best we could come up with on our budget
for a camera tripod for our iCarly show
All we gotta do is get out there and Work iT.

-SISTER  p e t e r s e n☀


~Saucy is the new sentiment




No comments:

Post a Comment