Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Momma I made it!

.. y'all don't even know what's about to hit this zone
SISTER HULSTINE OF THE HULSTINE FAMILY OF THE SANTA MARIA CALIFORNIA PROVIDENCE IS PLEASED TO JOIN ME IN THE WORK OF SALVATION.

Picked up this Sister who was hitch hiking down the road and needed a ride back to Fairhope. Sister Hulstine is sweet. Like suuuuuwweeeet! She is from California and she actually came out on her mission the transfer right before me! We served in the Fort Walton Zone together and basically she doesn't know this but I've had an undying desire to be her companion for 11 months. (: So I'm excited!

The most exciting thing in the mission right now is that we made it on the news! HEYO! Basically there was a big lighting of the trees in Downtown Fairhope, and we went to talk about Hashtag Light the World with people, and this guy was like hey do you wanna do an interview and we were like, yeah. So now I'm famous! I've made it. I've arrived. I might as well just pack up and go home now because I've peaked getting that black tag to all of the the Mobile Tri-State area 
 (: .. my 15 mins of fame - link -   News - Fairhope Christmas Tree Lighting #lighttheworld

Elder Beheshti from the seventy came to our stake conference and it was awesome! He was so powerful as he testified about repentance. It really all begins with one choice. Who do you want to be in one yearIn five years? In thirty? It had a huge impact on me. 

 all my beautiful sisters from the Mobile Zone
Yesterday wasn't Pday so we could have a Zone Conference. Friends, there's a lot I don't know. There's a lot I am imperfect at. But I know President Smith is called of God to be here and to lead out this mission, and in knowing that, I know even more deeply that this work is true. I am beyond grateful for the knowledge I have of this restored gospel. I take it for granted far too often. I have such a deep love for my Savior. He truly is the Master Healer, the Great Physician. Please, come and join in His redeeming love. 

.. the one and only Sister Nielsen, she brings life to my soul
HAPPY THANKSTURKEYGIVINGGUMBODAY

-SISTER  p e t e r s e n☀











No comments:

Post a Comment