Monday, April 10, 2017

I gotta, I gotta, I gotta, I gotta, I GOTTA POCKET FULL OF SUNSHINE

well not only did it storm like crazy this week, but we had tornado warnings and ALL that fun stuff. It was great.

So tender mercies all arounnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd towwwwn. Wednesday night Sister Ramadhar realized she had lost her wallet some time that day.. Thursday morning after searching everywhere we set out on a wallet man hunt.
 We went everywhere, called everyone, even the police. It wouldn't be that big of a deal typically but since my comp is from Trinidad her ID cards are like uber important to get home haha.

We prayed a lot as you can imagine missionaries would. And both bishops in our building stopped by the church to see if we needed anything. As Sis Ram called everyone she had to in order to get her cards cancelled we gave up hope on finding the wallet. As we knelt in prayer one more time the phone started ringing, we both paused in the prayer and I hurry and said "In the name of Jesus Christ Amen!" 

WELL THE WALLET WAS FOUND! We rushed back to the church to contact everyone again! to not cancel the cards! It was a miracle and a half that no one took money or anything from the wallet! Anyway she must've left it at this smoothie shop ( SMOOTHIES ) we went to which turned out to be owned by members and they were so awesome! It was really cool and I know our prayers were heard!

In other news...
- I had a frosted lemonade from chick-fil-a
- I jumped in rain puddles
- I picked up scrap-booking as a hobby 
- I bought a pillow pet

ok keep it classy. some people dance in the rain.............others just get......wet.

-sister  P E T E R S E N☀


No comments:

Post a Comment