Monday, December 18, 2017

Pday or BDAY

-That awkward moment when Sis. Amare gets me a Bama bag
 and then FSU is the new thing.
Holla atcha girl I'm old now. 
2 decades ago this beauty was born!

Well it seems as though the Lord said there was no room in the Fairhope Inn for Sister Petersen so I have to move my residence across the mission to Tallahassee! I am being transferred tomorrow to FSU Campus with Sister Smario!! (: (: (: It's going to be crazy fun and wow I'm just so so so so so excited!!! Did not see this one coming but it's going to be really awesome and fun so yay!
-BEN CAME TO CHURCH


BEN CAME TO CHURCH! BEN CAME TO CHURCH! BEN CAME TO CHURCH! In case you didn't hear, our investigator Ben came to church! OK Legit the best present I ever could've asked for! I was CRYING I was so excited and happy! It was perfect! I actually got a picture with him but only because I told him I was leaving haha not actually because he was in the church! But anywho,it was so good! He sat next to me and we were singing the song Far,Far Away On Judea's Plains, and I look over and realize he's not singing! UNACCEPTABLE! So I nudge him and I'm like, "You're not singing, you're just moving your mouth!" Then NO JOKE he started singing RIGHT ON THIS LINE!

Lord, with the angels we too would rejoice;
Help us to sing with the heart and voice:

Can you say Christmas...... MIRACLE?!?!? It gave me chills and I could not stop smiling the entire time!

- #sohotrightnow



Another cool story! We were on our way to Saraland and we saw a broken down truck and this police man got behind his truck with his police car and pushed him into the parking lot. I don't know why but I thought it was really touching. Thinking about Light the World initiative I loved seeing the good people in the world help each other out. I have truly loved every minute that I've been blessed to serve my brothers and sisters here in Fairhope. I am truly going to miss them. This is a sacred area.

- the bff Damaris my fav investigator giving me life advice per usual






Ok y'all that's pretty much all I've got for you! I love you all so so very much! Thank you for all the birthday wishes and packages I actually bawled like a baby! Thank you so much! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! Other sheep I have in Tallahassee. It's been real my friends. It's been real good.

-SISTER  p e t e r s e n🎉


oh yeah last note, pdays are on Saturdays for me now haha #campuslife







No comments:

Post a Comment