Monday, March 27, 2017

turns out I WON'T be the next Gabbi Douglas. It's fine. I'm fine.

BEUNO BEUNO. that's how our Spanish Elders ALWAYS answer the phone hah. But hey y'all I hope your week was as crazy beautiful as mine!

Fort Walton Beach, where the sun is hot, the rain pours, and the missionaries cannot do a cartwheel to save their lives. except sista E. haha today one of our ward members let us play around in her gymnastics gym and it was so much fun!!!! BuuuuuutttTTT all of us totally suck at doing stuff. 
A lot of people ask what your plans are after the mission and so today at Sister Steven's gym I looked her in the eyes and very seriously said, "When I grow up, I want to be an olympic gymnast." AND SHE LAUGHED! So that dream was shot down very quickly!!






but moral of the story is, I will be that crazy mom coach who lives vicariously through their malnourished, emotionally unstable, gold medal children. It's gonna be lit. They'll thank me when they're older right?










































Secondly, I hope you all had a chance to see the women's broadcast because it was SPECTACULAR SPECTACULAR. I loved it. Especially President Eyring. "You are holding a great person" Those words pierced my soul as I thought about all my brothers and sisters God has entrusted in my watch and care right now. Have charity people. Have charity. It never fails.
Also whilst watching the truly inspiring session, I was deeply touched at the thought that my mom and sisters were most likely watching it at the exact same time. And I was sitting next to my companion Sister Ramadhar. Sister Evensen (my bff for life and probably all eternity) I knew was watching it at the church, and I imagined my dear sweet Emma Jade watching it in Washington. Along with so many of my beautiful sisters around the world. LADIES LISTEN UP+++ We are a part of the most beautiful sisterhood in the world. Like dang it you are a Daughter of God! I just have so much dignity and pride in that divine nature. I love who I am and I love all the sisters I have been blessed with in my life. Ah. I just love it. 

and yeah I guess the men are alright. but just alright.

ANYWAY GO SPREAD SOME SUNSHINE 

OKAY? OKAY.

love y'alllllllll

-sister P E T E R S E N ☀

No comments:

Post a Comment