Monday, March 6, 2017

Angels Among Us


Ok you know how Brother Brock texted you?!?! I LOVE the Brocks! they are some of my favorite people in the ward! well I have a lot of favs but they are up there! They are just so awesome! I love them. Friday was kind of killer and I wasn't having the best day so we were driving in our area and I just pulled over at the Brocks house and Brother Brock was standing outside and I didn't even say hello yet and he just turned and opened the door and they fed us dinner hahah. They are the best! Sister Brock is the sweetest lady! Brother Brock converted her when they were gonna get married years ago and she is an amazing woman. I love them. haha long story short. I was sitting there when he was texting you and I was like "Man brother Brock I guarantee you made my mom cry" hahahahaha






No comments:

Post a Comment